- Beyoncé: constantly spreads messages of female empowerment, independence, and sexual liberation through her music
- Beyoncé: makes a song about body confidence and gets "Bootylicious" added to the Oxford dictionary
- Beyoncé: raises thousands of dollars through Chime For Change, an organization she co-founded to support of female equality and education
- Beyoncé: donates $500,000 dollars to said organization
- Beyoncé: makes a name for herself as one of the top performing talents of all time and became Forbes' 2014 most powerful celebrity and one of the highest-paid black musicians of all time
- Beyoncé: names her world tour after her husband
- White feminists: BEYONCÉ IS ANTI-FEMINIST AND A TERRORIST SHE IS A SHAME TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED
*colour means nothing* (except the fact that PoC are socially, economically and politically marginalised from the moment they enter society because of their race, colour or ethnicity)
*we’re all human* (although PoC are constantly dehumanised, under-represented and their humanity constantly challenged by systematic racism thoroughly ingrained into our social consciousness) Iggy is disgusting.
AKA, I’m not racist, because I’m fucking a black dude and he lets me call him “my nigga”.
When will people realize that ‘colorblindness’ isn’t a solution for racism, it’s just another way to erase the experiences of POC?
And when you erase our experiences, you’re practicing white supremacy.
Floto+Warner Studio: Colorful Liquid Splashes Captured at 1/3500th of a Second Look Like Floating Sculpturest
Cassandra Warner and Jeremy Floto of Floto+Warner Studio recently produced this beautiful series of photos titled Clourant that seemingly turns large splashes of colorful liquid into glistening sculptures that hover in midair. The photos were shot at a speed of 1/3,500th of a second, taking special care to disguise the origin of each burst making images appear almost digital in nature (the duo assures no Photoshop was used).
PLEASE PASS THIS ON!
I want to make sure every one knows about this and what it can do to your pets
this is what has happened to my sisters cat after she wore a hartz flea and tick collar and now has a burn like wound on her neck. please pass this on and do not buy hartz’s products! they use poison in their products pets have died because of this!!
Yes this is my cat she is doing fine at the moment but I’m so sorry for the people who’s pets are not so lucky
oh my god
PLEASE REBLOG THIS PEOPLE
Hartz is the worse EVER! my aunt used it and it ended up killing two of her cats. only one survived but she had the worse skin condition. NEVER USE HARTZ
BETTER REBLOG THISS!!!
Guys this is an actual issue. We had Hartz collars for my dog and he kept having seizures. one seizure he had on the stairs and fell backwards down the stairs, and he also stop breathing from these seizures. When I found out about Hartz causing this I took it off my dog and he hasn’t had a seizure since. And he used to have one at least every few months. DON’T USE HARTZ.